Malawian based in south Africa but wants to move to Ireland,

Hi all.......

Am a malawi an national, currently living in South Africa, i would like move and relocate to Ireland and make it my Home.

I have lived here for three years now, working in Hospitality industry.I was trained as a Media practitioner and have worked then in malawi for the past Ten years in both print and Electronic media.Later, i decided to change my career and opted to study Information Technology , but things did worked out as i planned, then i dropped in my second year due to finacial contraints, i then moved to south africa for greener pasture with a hope to furthern my studies.

Now, have changed heart again, i want to move and relocate to Ireland and make it my home.

During my stay in south africa, i have learnt a  number of related work, ranging from handy man, housekeeping,gardening, painting, Driving and landscaping,cooking and farm jobs.

I can therefore take up any kind of employment as along as it can offer me accommodation since i dont have friends and family living in Ireland.

Can anyone connect me with anyone who is willing to employ me in any kind of field.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from soon
Thom

Hi.
   stay in SA with your handyman skills, its extremely difficult to get gainful employment here, as you probably know we are in recession for the past 7 years, accommodation is very expensive here
Regards.