Area Nakhon Pathom

Hellooo friends..
I am currently need information about staying in nakhon pathom, can any one help me? Thanks

hello there,i am chef john chef from kuala lumpur,malaysia,i visited this place for a few days and i want to know what is it you are looking for in nakhon pathom and are you planning to live here or simply visiting this place
rgds
john chef

I am planning to live there actually..

well i think you will like it here its not that busy like b'kk,easy going and very interesting specially when you are teaching,i too did teach too but not in nakhon pathom but in b'kk
Are you looking for a suitable place to stay?

Anyway thank you for your respond, i worked in rangsit before as bahasa indonesia teacher, n currently in indonesia but i will go back to thailand coz i get new job, abit confused how to go from donmuang airport to nakhon pathom. N which area to stay there, i am looking for easy access area from the place i stay later to my working place also to bangkok.

Like last time i stayed in rangsit n work to pathumthani, it was very easy to access bangkok n pathumthani, buses everywhere all the time..

My pleasure to get know a chefm i love cooking soo much and spent most of my free time for that

hello apa khabar? and gmorning,ahhhhhhhhhhh so you like cooking too?i am a culinary teacher and use to teach in thailand now i am back in malaysia and teaching here in kuala lumpur.
what kind of food do you like? i love 'nasi padang' alot.

to get from don muang to nakhon pathom,its about roughly 3 hour and a half driving from don muang via hua lampong train station ans straight to nakhon pathom(including waiting time) or you can take a taxi from don muang to nakhon patom and it cost about B650.
hope this info helps you
rgds
john chef

Thank you very much for your info.. Kabar baik cikgu john.  i love home cooking food, traditional food, cakes, yes.. nasi padang is very nice, specially when we eat it with rendang.. Wish to learn mpre about culinary but i dont think i have time for that now. Cooking is just everything for me john, specially when we see people eating our food n fell happy of it too.. its just everything to me.. i like to cook but i dont really like to eat. Both malay & indonesia have a very great taste n types of food. I like nyonya peranakan food as well. Laksa, udang asam... n my city is very close to KL & Penang

Hello and thankx for replying again,I agree with you Indonesian and Malay food taste great and I love a very good rendang myself also i prefer Indonesian food alot.
Since I am back in Malaysia I now teach European cuisine and when I am in Europe I teach Malay,Thai,Indian and Chinese cuisine.
Where are you in Indonesia,Medan?I love the way you say cooking is everything for you,it makes me feel good coz thats what I do for a living(hahaha)

Thank u for ur reply too... I used to eat pulau penang food, many types of it, in my opinion maybe they r not used to eat much salty.. while indo food spices n salt almost everywhere, not salty n not spicy cannot eat la.. Even in tumis sayur i will sliced so chilli. LOL

Yes, i am from Medan, born from chinese family, both of my grandma they liked to cook sooo much, maybe i got this cooking talent from them too.. I love to cook, i love beautiful &delicious food.. Even cooking makes me feel a lot better if i was in a crazy mood... I prefer to cook rather than shopping, i can smile very wide if i see fresh n cute veggies.. LOL.. dont ask me why please, i always feel like that.

It is really nice to chat with someone like u, who have a lot of experience in culinary. Hope one day, i have a chance to learn more about that.

Well food in Malaysia  are not salty i agree with you,i love it the way you just discribed spicy and salty to a limit too.I like visiting a lot of fish and vegetable markets when ever i am in a new country my favorite is the markets of Paris and New York,very interesting also i love the big fish markets in Thailand too.Penang has the best food in the whole of Malaysia
So you are in Medan,i been there twice,long time a go there are alot of Indian people there too,right?
Well I am born just out of Kuala Lumpur and born in an Indian family(first generation born in Malaysia so I no relation with India for that matter.
I left Malaysia long time a go to study in Europe and ended up living there (i had my share of ups n down)I came back to Malaysia to get away from it and now teaching and been going places ever since.
I was invited to be a guest chef last year in Bali it was exciting and I really had a nice time with the people there.
You know,who knows maybe one day i will i might just teach you(hahaha)
do you have a f/b where we can chat instantly?
rgds
john

Yes, thats right, many indian in medan. Sorry for the late reply, seems like u had many many experinced in this life, its very nice i can chat to you, lol, we never know what happen tomorrow, u r right, maybe one day i could be one of your student.. u can add me on my FB yanti ovina lim or [email protected].. u could leave me any short message in case u cannot add me on FB, coz i lock my add friend option... i will add u back for sure

hey you,how was your day,sibok ke hari ini? mungkin awak ni letih?I have recently opened a f/b account becoz i had a video conference so please bear with me ok you might see some of my pictures of my food too and my bistro bar which i had for 3 half years,thank you for inviting me,i really appreciate it coz its nice to chat with you too and share infos.
Anyway i had a very bad experience with my f/b account becoz someone hecked into my account so i have just opened another one so its not real but i am using this account till they get my account back.

Quite sibok today.. actually i am in a small mission to compile some medan traditional food pictures, coz soon i wont be in medan again... LOL.... so i makan & masak until gemuk sangat... Ok, u can add me on my Line as well ovina_lim. I am planning to open new Fb account just for my new friends n food picture sharing as well.

I am waiting to see, great food pictures on your fb account. Someone named john deep just added my BB pin, may i know is that you? Thats happen normal in FB, u must make sure to increase all your account security.

btw, have a great evening

gmorning,but please dont masak masak,makan makan and be gemok gemok to much(hahaha)
Are you sure its john deep coz my temporary new account is Aaron Black but i manage to take some pictures from my old page which i am still not able to acess so it must be me but not JOHN DEEP
ok you have a great day too and have fun
see yer later
rgds
john chef

Selamat pagi.....
Yesh, some one add me on my blackberry pin, i thought it is you, i havent check my FB other message box, will check it soon.
I like to masak masak, but not makan banyak. i have this gemok n chubby genetic, so i need to control myself in makan makan very much.

You too have a great day today
:D

hey are you busy there coz i dont want to bother you when you are working or simply busy,i am quite relaxed today so i will be spending time corresponding and replying my mails.
you are not gemok by the way i look at your pictures anyway you should eat whatever or whenever you feel good about it

I must be me who added you see the contents before replying,too many heckers out there

Please be aware that the forum is not a chat line. If you wish to chat then please use the PM system. 
Thank you.

oops i am so sorry didnt know it was public,sorry bout that

john chef wrote:

oops i am so sorry didnt know it was public,sorry bout that

No problem. If for some reason your PM system has not been activated then go to the bottom of this page, click on ''contact us ' and let admin know.