Offer letter delay in oman ministry teaching jobs

Sir ,
i have attended an interview of Ministry of Oman for the post of lab technician electronics on august 2014.That day itself result was published and i got selected and omani recruiters collected my biodata in their prescribed form and inform me that offer will be send within 1 month and said that i am recruited for next sem which will start by january and have to make a travel by the end of december.But after that there is no proper response from anywhere till now.i have heard that ministry will conduct recruitment twice every year and normally there wont be much delay in the further procedures.Dont know why this much delay .Is this because of any crisis over there?Not only me others are also waiting for the details.
Please help me....

If you read the forum you will find answers to your queries regarding the inordinate delays starting from the time of interviews, to making the offer, to processing the employment visa, to an expatriate actually coming here to Oman.

There is "crisis" here ! This is how the system works. At snail's pace.

Sir currently i have heard that Omanis are conducting new interview by middle of june 2015 and validity for last recruited list conducted on august 2014 is going to end.Any news about that.For the new academic year why they are not considering peoples from previous list.About 150 peoples from last list is still pending.Only very few had gone.Then why they are conducting new interview for the same post.Why ministry is not keeping their reputation.

theertha wrote:

Sir currently i have heard that Omanis are conducting new interview by middle of june 2015 and validity for last recruited list conducted on august 2014 is going to end.Any news about that.For the new academic year why they are not considering peoples from previous list.About 150 peoples from last list is still pending.Only very few had gone.Then why they are conducting new interview for the same post.Why ministry is not keeping their reputation.

There are simply two reasons to it.

1-  The Omanization factor.
2-  To enhance the recruitment for other nationalities else than india (specially Kerala).

Its not about reputation, many of the govt. shared organizations have undergone the same practice including Oil&Gas. So be patient and if you have leads to another interview, proceed for the same. Rules are made by govt. and they don't care about the reputation.

If the reason is omanization or for enhancing recruitment from other countries, then why they are conducting interview for the same post again from India and that too from kerala. :unsure