Friendly expats who lives in compound.

Hi Everyone, i want to explore the life inside the western compounds and i know it is open there. Anyone who wants to be friends with me I'll be happy to be one of your friends. Filipino nurse here who is new and very friendly.

Hoping to here from you guys.
Thanks!:)

can i join too hehe... Its gonna be fun 👍👍

Hey am avormey and i wld like to be friends

Hi...I cannot send u private message please send me a contact..

me too

Hi. My name is Jenell.  Im a nurse from Canada and am in the process of applying for a nursing job in Saudi Arabia. How long have you been there for? May I ask which city you are living in?

Hey Jenell,  I hope your visa process comes through and you would be able to experience the Middle Eastern sandbox. Basically I live in Riyadh And it is pretty boring and kind of little strict in the rules and regulations when it comes to women rights. However as a westerner you can enjoy meeting new people and you can socialize more into communities where people like to gather and have fun specifically in western compounds which are very nice and open society for outsiders only.  Moreover from time to time the diplomatic DQ such as the US Embassy or Others arrange appealing parties which are good and fun. I hope that helps.

That's great to know thanks. I've heard of some of the events that are held by the embassies.
I'm looking forward to coming to that part of the world, we definatley be exciting

canadiannurse wrote:

That's great to know thanks. I've heard of some of the events that are held by the embassies.
I'm looking forward to coming to that part of the world, we definatley be exciting

I'm glad you are excited. Looking forward to your arrival.

Hey no probabs..
it should be exciting and wish you all the best. cheers and enjoy it.

Regards,

Hi
My name is Ashish and i am from mumbai india [Moderated : You are off-topic here. Please drop an advert in the Housing in Jeddah section ]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

hello!