Any info will be greatly appreciate on rent,required papers for workin

HI hello everyone,i'm Luca,i'm a 36 y/o italian planning on moving to norway,i am a professional driver and holding lorry,bus,diggers driving licence,i would like to know if drivers ar required and if yes,it's there enough demand to accomodate foreigners like me? and would it be english Language enough to get a job in the beginning? any info will be greatly appreciate on rent,required papers for working,areas in demand for drivers etc.
thanks   :top:

Hello Luca,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that I have created a new discussion in the Norway forum for a better interaction and visibility.

I would advice you to browse the different topics available on the forum like Find an accommodation in Norway, Cost of living in Norway, Information on visas in Norway and Formalities and procedures in Norway.

I hope the members will respond back to you soon..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen

lucaguardigli wrote:

HI hello everyone,i'm Luca,i'm a 36 y/o italian planning on moving to norway,i am a professional driver and holding lorry,bus,diggers driving licence,i would like to know if drivers ar required and if yes,it's there enough demand to accomodate foreigners like me? and would it be english Language enough to get a job in the beginning? any info will be greatly appreciate on rent,required papers for working,areas in demand for drivers etc.
thanks   :top:

Hi Luca,

there are currently 130 open positions on finn.no for 'sjåfør' (= driver). So there is a big demand.  They are in Norwegian, so you might want to use google translate or other options to check the details, e.g language requirements.
http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/re … amp;sort=0

A few English ads can be found on the EURES job website: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/main.jsp?acr … mp;lang=en

Another useful website for jobs is nav.no (official government website).

There is always a huge demand for bus drivers, but you need to speak Norwegian to communicate with the passengers.

Good luck!