How safe is Port Moresby - Is my Salary enough?

Hi! stumpy  will move in Port moresby by month of may, I just wanna ask  how safe in port moresby? my Employer offer me K2500  +free accomodation, do you think its enough to live/move in Port moresby? How about the cost of living per week? food/groceries per week? internet? electricity? phone?

just want to add also if how much is the range for an architectural draftsman in PNG for their compensation?
i already search it in google and other sites but i've never seen the said compensation.

Hope you can help me.. Your help will be a big help for us..Thanks in advance..

mike

mikebaste21 wrote:

Hi! stumpy  will move in Port moresby by month of may, I just wanna ask  how safe in port moresby? my Employer offer me K2500  +free accomodation, do you think its enough to live/move in Port moresby? How about the cost of living per week? food/groceries per week? internet? electricity? phone?

just want to add also if how much is the range for an architectural draftsman in PNG for their compensation?
i already search it in google and other sites but i've never seen the said compensation.

mike

Google search

Hello mike

To bring more visibility on your post, kindly note that a new thread has been created from the latter on the Papua New Guinea Forum

Our forum sections below will help you get information for your project :

>> Cost of living in Papua New guinea

>> Everyday life in Papua New Guinea

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

mikebaste21 wrote:

mike

comparing the salary offered to you, your local/national counterpart is offered at PGK 45,000.00/annum Gross. if you have the experience and expertise then try to negotiate. living here is really expensive.