Newbie here!

Hello, my name is Dan and I am with a wonderful Dominican woman and we have a two year old son. I own a small medical company in Florida and recent regulations and taxes are beating us down. I have traveled and lived abroad for many years when I was young, but am now considering moving to the D.R. I am hoping to learn more and wanted to sign up and introduce myself. I plan on doing a lot of reading, as well as plan an extended trip to the D.R. soon to hopefully find our next home.

Daniel welcome. There are some terrific folks here with lots of information.  Also lots to read on other threads.  Please feel free to ask away and we look forward to you being an active member of the forum.

You mentioned that your wife was Dominican.  Does she live here or is she in the States with you?  Does she have family here?

Anyway welcome and good luck in your research.

Bob K

Welcome to the forums.  We are here to help when we can.  Read read read then ask your questions.

She lived in the DR until she was seven, then moved to Florida with her mom, sister, brother and grandmother. She still has a lot of family still in the DR though.
Thanks!

Family will help.

Does she have her US passport (citizen)

Bob K