I wanna study

Hi i'm from algeria and i want to move to London or Dublin i wanna study there. Need infotmations help plz

Hi Dear ,
would give me some information about your study field? what is your budget and do you hold the Ielts or not?
once you given me all the information i will certainly guide to the best university
Best regards

Hi HadjerZen,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I moved your topic on the London forum.

You need to give more details of what information you are looking for.

I would invite you to have a look at this guide : Study in London

Question about Dublin, please post on the forum Dublin

Thank you,
Christine

Hello Hadjer,

I believe you are an Algerian national and Arabic is your mother tongue, you learnt French at school and French is official language of Algeria. If you learn English as your third language, you will always be struggling in England and have a disadvantage socially as well as academically.

I suggest your first option should be France and second option should be Germany ( there is no tuition fees for Algerian students in Germany).

UK should only be an option if you have qualified for a scholarship e g British Council where you off set the high tuition fees and living expenses to some extent.

Let us know which subject you are interested in pursuing  and I should be able to guide you more specifically.  :)

Hi Hadjer Welcome to this forum :) Lets give further details about your study. What kind of information would you like to get?

Hadger. I recommend that you take some care in the manner in which you make your request. Your OP is extremely carelessly typed, which doesn't do you any favours at all. How do you expect to be taken seriously, if you can't be bothered to write properly? My suggestion: start again with a new thread: check that you have your punctuation correct, and everything else. When you've done that, you will have a better chance.

Gordon Barlow wrote:

Hadger. I recommend that you take some care in the manner in which you make your request. Your OP is extremely carelessly typed, which doesn't do you any favours at all. How do you expect to be taken seriously, if you can't be bothered to write properly? My suggestion: start again with a new thread: check that you have your punctuation correct, and everything else. When you've done that, you will have a better chance.

Excuse him/her, I think it's a matter of mentality he/she was grown up. This is their style of requesting something. Hope he/she will get the necessary leads. Also I believe this requesting manner will be revised and changed in order to get along with people from UK.