Delay in getting visa clearance

I got selected in a reputated company and I received my offer letter in the month of December 2014. But still i am not able to join the company due to the delay in getting visa clearance. Please tell me how much more time will it take to get the clearance as I am totally dependent on the company. When I contacted the company, they are saying that there is some issues going on to get the clearance.
Please reply.

Sabat Shaikh.

I got selected in a reputated company and I received my offer letter in the month of December 2014. But still i am not able to join the company due to the delay in getting visa clearance. Please tell me how much more time will it take to get the clearance as I am totally dependent on the company. When I contacted the company, they are saying that there is some issues going on to get the clearance.
Please reply.

Hi Sabat1988,

If it is any consolation to you please note that you are not the only one waiting for the employment visa to be issued. There are scores more too who are sailing in the same boat as yourself. So take heart.

The many reasons for the delays happening in getting the employment visas issued has been discussed at great length right here in this very same forum.

Why don't you read them all and you will know the exact reasons as to why there is so much delay and what are the probably time periods during which an employment visa could get issued.

The same type of queries from different individuals cannot carry different answers, as the reasons are all pretty much similar and common.

Hi
Never wasteme awaiting dor the company clear ance with current rules and regulation in muscat...getting a clearance for the companies is challenging. .. keep trying other options my friend