Visa renewal

Hi all,

Wanted to find out how many times a British citizen can leave the country in order to get another three month visa stamp?

I have already left the country once and wondered if there was a limit to the number of times i can keep going in and out of the country.

Thanks all and looking forward to your replies.

miss mash

I think at 6month mark you have to leave and re-enter.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I had initially got a three month visa on arrival but had to leave after a month. I reentered  after a month and was given another three months bringing the total to six months. Am i able to leave and reenter again?
Thanks again

Honestly I have no idea my understanding was (I'm on a UK passport too) that after the 3 months I would be able to just pay and get it extended another 3 months but when that was up id have to leave and re enter again.
So again according to my understanding is each time you re enter you can stay up to 6months without exiting
Again could be wrong, sure someone else can clarify

Thanks again i guess once my visa runs out i shall try with immigration.
Once again thanks for your input.

Fly to Bahrain get 3 month visa - BD20

Go to Immigration pay BD20 get another 3 month visa

Once that visa has nearly expired you fly to Dubai or somewhere, have a nice day out and fly back in to Bahrain and get another 3 month visa - BD20

Repeat as often as you like, my mate has been doing it for 10 years

Thanks josnuggles for your help. Though if i may ask, will one be able to open a bank account or get a CPR by taking this route?
Just curious!!!!

missmash wrote:

Thanks josnuggles for your help. Though if i may ask, will one be able to open a bank account or get a CPR by taking this route?
Just curious!!!!

Nope. Unless you have work and get a work visa then CPR or a family visa then CPR you won't be able to open a bank account.
You can't get or do anything much on a visit visa, though you can hire a car

My dear from my own personal perspective, there's no limit in visa getting to Bahrain... you can visit their visa site(lmra.bh) and you'll informed  better...
best regards.

Thanks Sir Roll for your advice. Will be visiting LMRA next month. Looking at everybody else's experience it should be a smooth process.

You're most welcome... wish you best of luck
Roland

can the same be applied to an American? can an american buy a 3 month visit visa, stay the 2 weeks allowed, extend for another 2 weeks without exiting, then leave for a day or weekend and come back and reoeat it again? basically staying a month, then leaving a day, then staying a month etc.....

Yeah you can, as far as i know in saudi, just when the three months about to finish you can extend it to another 3 momths

Josnuggles wrote:

Fly to Bahrain get 3 month visa - BD20

Go to Immigration pay BD20 get another 3 month visa

Once that visa has nearly expired you fly to Dubai or somewhere, have a nice day out and fly back in to Bahrain and get another 3 month visa - BD20

Repeat as often as you like, my mate has been doing it for 10 years

Hi Josnuggles,

Has your mate looked into the 5 year multiple visa option? I know it worked for an American colleague of mine.

Regards