SEARCHING A JOB IN ANKARA

Hello Everyone, I have just finished my studies for the bachelor degree in Economics, So I am thinking to complete my studies and do a Master in Business administration, I wish to do it in somewhere else other than my country I saw that Turkey could be a good place to change a bit my life style and start an independent life. But unfortunately from the last September and i am trying to send my resume through the sites of jobs advertisement in turkey but  i got no invitation for an interview now i decided to come the next month to discover the weather in Ankara But I will be thankful If i could find some help in here, I speak very well french and English. But i am not so good in Turkish.

I hope to find a job in there as i can start a Master over there!!!!

Thank you very much hope a great day.

Hi Hannae22,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I moved your topic on the English speaking Ankara forum.

I would invite you to post an advert in the jobs in Ankara section.

Hope it helps.
All the best
Christine

Thank you very  much Christine  :) surley i will do that.

Hannae22 wrote:

Hello Everyone, I have just finished my studies for the bachelor degree in Economics, So I am thinking to complete my studies and do a Master in Business administration, I wish to do it in somewhere else other than my country I saw that Turkey could be a good place to change a bit my life style and start an independent life. But unfortunately from the last September and i am trying to send my resume through the sites of jobs advertisement in turkey but  i got no invitation for an interview now i decided to come the next month to discover the weather in Ankara But I will be thankful If i could find some help in here, I speak very well french and English. But i am not so good in Turkish.

I hope to find a job in there as i can start a Master over there!!!!

Thank you very much hope a great day.

hello Hannae22,

Kindly note that duplicating your post won't help.

Have you followed the advice of Christine to post an advert in the jobs in Ankara section??

Thank you
Yuveshen

Yes I have done that :(

i neend job in i have done B.TECH in mechanical  :|

@farrukh khan > post an advert in the jobs in Ankara section. It might help.

Hey, farrukh.
I also wanted to go Turkey.
Shall we talk regards this matter. Please give me your cell no.

Working at Dental cosmetic center!!!

Hello all,

I am an dental administrator in Ankara Turkey I came from Philadelphia/USA and set up Top Notch clinic to serve for the upscale community.

I am looking for the dental assistant from Asia mostly Indonesian or Filipino we are willing to trained experienced and experienced all candidates.

We are located in Tunalı which highly trafficked dental clinic.

Please contact me by my cell number: ++++

Wish you best luck to all...

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Hanna,
If you are still looking for job, could you please email me. My email address is ********************
Regards,
Sara

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Sara,

A brief introduction of yourself would be helpful I think.

If you read the Code of Conduct, it clearly states against sharing personal info on forum for your personal security reasons.

Also, how exactly can you help Hanna? Since this is an open forum, I would advise you to share your tips so that other expats can benefit from it too.

If you have are offering any service that may help Hanna and other expats, I would advise you to post in the Directory section so that more expats can benefit from it.

Thank you for being a productive part of the forum
Z

alyaseher wrote:

Hi Hanna,
If you are still looking for job, could you please email me. My email address is
Regards,
Sara