Find some one who speck Laos

Hi all.

My Name is Nisha and from Sri Lanka. I would like to Learning Lao for some Business matter
If were anybody can speak Laos and as well can teach to someone then please contact me.
Person Must be able to speak English too.  Thank you and waiting for hearing from you

Thank you

Hi Nisha,

I think you should go to the dormitory of Laotian students at 122A-122B-122C, Cách Mạng Tháng 8 Street, Ward 7, District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City to see if they could help or you could contact HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanity, which offers a number of classes on foreign language at [email protected] for more information (remember to write in either Vietnamese or English).

Wish you luck ^^
Singuyen

You ay find this site useful:
http://www.mylanguageexchange.com/Learn/Lao.asp

Thanks, Buddy.. I do really Got it

singuyen tranpham wrote:

Hi Nisha,

I think you should go to the dormitory of Laotian students at 122A-122B-122C, Cách Mạng Tháng 8 Street, Ward 7, District 3, Hồ Chí Minh City to see if they could help or you could contact HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanity, which offers a number of classes on foreign language at [email protected] for more information (remember to write in either Vietnamese or English).

Wish you luck ^^
Singuyen

Thank you so much, This information really helpfully me