Cost of living

Hai I got an offer from one company in Dubai  Al Rashidiya area.They offer me 10000AED full package. Is it enough for a comfortable bachelor or family life in dubai?? How much can I save..
Plz suggest as it will help me to take a decision..
Thanks

FRANCY GEORGE wrote:

Hai I got an offer from one company in Dubai  Al Rashidiya area.They offer me 10000AED full package. Is it enough for a comfortable bachelor or family life in dubai?? How much can I save..
Plz suggest as it will help me to take a decision..
Thanks

Welcome   :) 

Read through the posts in the forum categories list at the right hand side of this page. There is plenty of information there.

Bachelor, sharing accommodation, ok.  Maybe save some 1 or 2K. Family, very tight, no savings.  Simple.

Thanks for all the reply

You can save little more if you transfer ur accomodation to Sharjah/Ajman if family is there. I think you can save a bit more if the cooking is @ home & Fuel is by company. If you work in Dubai and stay in Ajman/ Sharjah u will be able to save the double amount mentioned in the above post.
If you are a bachelor u can save more in this amount.

A bit on a lower side, you can save if you live in Sharjah/Ajman.. but you've to face the traffic and you should drive to save time!  Otherwise, bringing family will be really tough!

Really waste of going to UAE for 10000AED with family.  if u are making avg salary also in your home country its better to continue..