Emergency case

hi all
i just started working with rotana al ain but i didn't like the work and i'm not comfortable at all and i don't go to work anymore

the HR told me tha i have to pay the cost of visa and air ticket but i don't have any money

so please help me how can i come back to my country without paying

i'm still in probation period

peace1000 wrote:

hi all
i just started working with rotana al ain but i didn't like the work and i'm not comfortable at all and i don't go to work anymore

the HR told me tha i have to pay the cost of visa and air ticket but i don't have any money

so please help me how can i come back to my country without paying

i'm still in probation period

Contact your Embassy or family.

Hello peace1000,

Did you really think that after all the effort and expense that your employer went through to hire you that you would be able to simply break a contract without any consequences? I'm sure that it should have come as no surprise to you that the company's HR Department is asking that you reimburse them for the visa and air fare they've paid out on your behalf. It's almost certainly spelled out very clearly in your contract.

Regarding getting back home without paying, that's not going to happen. Even much larger nations with huge global economies don't pay to repatriate their citizens, the most that they will do is assist you in contacting friends and family members to see if you can arrange for help in purchasing your ticket. Some nations may have an emergency loan, but they are difficult to obtain, and must be repaid in a very short (specified) time period.

Perhaps this, and the fact that you'll likely never be considered for another visa, were things you should have considered much more carefully before simply walking away from your job.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team