English speakers in Agadir

Contact me. Would be happy to meet up with you and introduce you some expats. We have a group, mainly English who meet on a regular basis.

thank you. I am coming early December. Will be in touch

Thanks, but does anyone speak Arabic aswell to communicate with moroccons?

Hi Susan, Lobsang is part of the same expat group. See you in December.

Hi Pearl, most Moroccans speak French and many speak some English. Most of us (expats) also have Moroccan friends that can help but also many people will translate for you, wherever you are.
For official documents. Always use an English speaking solicitor.. There are quite a few. There are also a few English speaking Doctors and most banks have English speaking staff, so speaking Berber or Arabic is not a big issue for most people living here. Very few expats speak more than very basic Arabic, and many have lived in Morocco for 10 years or more.
Of course, I'm not saying people should not learn, but please don't stress over it. :-)

Hello,

I am new to the Expat.com but have lived here in Agadir for a little over 7 months. We are starting a new business to help those who want to learn English. We are interested in hearing more about the expat community here in Agadir. Part of our business idea is to have a place where native English speakers can also come and meet. If they desire, they could also interact with English learners in an informal environment over a cup of British tea or American coffee! In addition, we  are starting a moms & toddlers time.

Feel free to message me for more details! We look forward to meeting others through the Expat.com!

Hey! I saw your message, im looking for some people to meet and do stuff! Just came to Agadir last week and will stay here until February for my job. Do you guys want to meet some time?

Ciao, Luke

Hi Everybody and welcome in Agadir, i'm here to make new friendships with Expats, i'm computer technician if you need a help , i'm especially looking for cultural exchange, language exchange, so around a cup of tee let it talk ! let sms on xxx. see you soon

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Guys, its lovely to see so many Englsih People had the same idea as me and moved to a great city and country... I am English speaking From stoke on trent currently living in Agadir.

I will be spending the festive period with my family back in Stoke on Trent but will be back on January 12th if anyone is free to meet up that would be great.

Look forward to hearing from some of you guys

hi  dear
i m  not see your name from your message,i hope you monntionned  it later one's you will connect
okay,i m houcine from agadir ,i m not  open  my profile here for a long time that why i  can't know  who send me some letters
i hope  to contact me later you ll decide  visit  morocco with that mail  ( [email protected])
      welcome

Hi Doug

Are you now living in Agadir and which area
Charaf ?  Talborjit?
How about medical care.
Do you still use UK for medical treatments

Hasna96

Hi Hasna

Do you speak French and what part of Agadir do you live?
I was good at french at school but speaking is not easy
I like Charaf
Les Amicales

@JimmyBond

You have posted on an old inactive thread.