Looking for somebody to help us in job hunting

Hi everybody,
My name is Martin.I am from Nigeria.I Have Bsc and Msc in Chemeical Engineering from a prestigious German University and three year working experience.My wife is a registered Nurse and midwife with 8 years working experience.we have two wonderful kids and planning to migrate to canada to work.
We are looking for somebody to help us in job hunting. We will surely be grateful once that is done.

Thanks and God bless you.

Martin

Hi Martin,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Canada forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members. :)

Some recruitment agencies might help you in finding a job, therefore i suggest you to have a look at our business directory > Recruitment Agencies in Canada page.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Start off with the new Express Entry program for applying for a PR to Canada. It just started this year. Its a pooling system that you amongst the other applicants get ranked based on the type of qualification you have/ work experience/ age/ etc etc against the current job market. Your information (should you choose to provide and I would highly encourage you to), to the Federal gov of Canada will be shared to registered companies with Canada's human resource ministry and if they find you quite the fit, might get contacted. Having said that, this is just the first  year in this new program so lots of things are still untested.