Need a pet friendly rental next winter

Hi,
We are looking for a 3 month rental with a fenced yard for myself, husband and three nice dogs (not guard dogs). 2+bedrooms. We have been bitten by the North Coast Caribbean bug and after our 4th visit, we are ready to start unplugging from our cold Rhode Island lives next winter for three months. The problem? We now have three dogs, as I rescued 2 young sibling "Coconut Hounds"  after working with an animal group last year and they are so bonded to us that we cannot leave behind. Hoping to find a Jan-Feb-March rental.  Must be secure. Willing to pay up to $1600 a month (but hopefully less). Preferably walking distance (1 to 2 miles) to Cabarete beach  (know that is a tall order), as my husband windsurfs. Thank you for any assistance you might offer.

Welcome to the forums. I am sure some of our north coast residents can help you!

Thank you so much. I have a rental opportunity in a Cabarete Callejon Townhouse. Anyone ever lived there? I would like to post a picture of the dogs. Can you tell me how to do that?
Thank you so much.
Barbi

Hello 58Baba

An advert in our Housing in Dominican Republic will greatly help!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Won't be the most secure neighborhood you could chose.  Also look at Trip Advisor for vacation rentals in Cabarete.  Loads of rentals listed there.

Bob K

Thank you Bob, I have looked, but having three dogs is the issue.

Thank you Kenjee

Yes three dogs will be an issue. Good luck in your search

Bob K

Thank you Bob. I posted a housing ad.