Moving to Lisbon for business

Hi everyone. My name is imran and am from pakistan. currently living in Paris. I had a shengan visa which is expired in January. Am planning to move Lisbon to do my own business. I need help regarding business opportunity in Lisbon. And regarding immigration. that am I allowed to register business on my name?. Because I don't have a valid visa. Am I allowed to do business there. And how I can get permission to do business. And etc...

Hi saw your add on this maybe i can help  you i allso have business in lisbon i am from the uk you may contact me on this regards kevin

Hi did you get my messaga we can talk thanks

@ kevk > If you have some some answers to the questions of the initiator, do not hesitate to post these answers on the forum so that they can be visible to the eyes of other members as well. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Are you sure that you  want help him? Or its a trap to sale a contract to that guy?  And you win some money? Am I correct?

Hi imran .

I live in Norway , but can help you out .

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

What type of business are you looking for?

to opening any mini super market in lisbon

anybody can help me to find immegration portugis lawyers ? TIA

Hello everyone,

@ Jubayer_asif, you will find the contacts of some professionals in the Legal services in Lisbon section of the business directory.

Hope it helps,
Bhavna

Hello
Contract?  What you wanted to mean?  Ppl are mad at job but you talking about contract.  What's the point to get contract without any job?

Hello everyone,

@ Don Lisbon, to whom is your post intended to please ? Where is the post which mentioned contract ? Can't seem to find any on this thread.

All the best,
Bhavna