TROIS BRASSEURS meet up this Wednesday 11/02 and 12/02

Who can make it this Wednesday for another English speaking  expat meet up?

I propose two dates this Wednesday and Thursday 11 and 12/02 as of 18H00 to benefit from happy hour

Sorry I won't make it until around 19H 00

Meeting point will be OUTSIDE furthest point closest to QUICK under the outside shelter

Please give feedback so others can see who is coming

Feel welcome to bring any others who may be   interested, remembering this is not an opportunity for French to practise their English  on a bunch of anglophones .... no hard feelings intended

As always partners are always welcome as well as children if you're stuck.

Best wishes to all
Sheila

hey sheila,

how are you doing? it's been a long time since we met!!

i can make it on wednesday!!looking forward to seeing you!!
:cheers:

christ

Hi Sheila,

I have just moved to Reunion from Australia with my family (2 boys 10 and 12 year old). My wife is French and I was also born in France I am more Australian than French. Are you still building up your group? We are currently living in St Leu and would love to meet other English speakers / expats.

Cheers

jdaveh67

Great to meet you, yes I am planning on another meet up , haven't had one in weeks now,I'll post one in the next few days, more and more  are becoming interested.

I lived in Perth between 1977 to 1991

Keep you posted

best wishes
Sheila

Keep me posted. Looking forwarded to meeting you.

@ sheila66 > Do not hesitate to organise lots of meet-ups on Expat.com and to post all your suggestions here, i think that being able to meet expats in real life is really a great experience. :)