RELIABLE COMPANIES IN POLAND

Good morning, I am a manager of a company in Spain who are thinking of traveling to Poland on business to learn about companies in Poland to know if they are reliable because these companies do not give me a business appointment if I have not sent a advance money upfront for payment of material. Seeking Spanish-speaking people living in Warsaw, Opoczno and Bydgoszcz. So they can help to get information to be companies. Thank You

Hello Santi Sanchez,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to post a job offer in the section Interpreter job offers in Poland.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello
I know somebody who is Spanish with 12 y sales experience in PL.
This person is in Poland once a month in Warsaw.
Write to prv email if you would like me to contact:
[email protected]
KR

Hi.
Don't send any money sometime are very tricky, myself I am in business already but is very hard if you don't speak the lenguage, maybe I'm going off of business unless I found a partner to run my place and I doubts that found some one, but for you if you want to start on you must to be in front and I wish you good luck

Good day Sanchez,

I have a Polish friend who speaks/translates Spanish/English, he lives not far from Opoczno and Warsaw, if you wish to contact him his email is [email protected] his telephone number is +48 512 493 610

Regards

Colin