What after danish green card?

Hii all
I would like to ask some information about job opportunities and getting a p.r ovEr there.
I am a  mechanical engineer graduate from India with 1 year experience in this field. As of new rules, now I am eligible to apply for DK green card. What about the job opportunities over there? getting a pr with this residence permit is easier or tougher? My consultancy people are strongly advising me to apply for this visa. But I just blindly can't believe them. And how about the partime jobs, can I get it easily.
My situation is somewhat different.  If I get there, I should definitely start my earnings since the beginning. Your reply will be very helpful to me. Looking so forward.

sudheer1507 wrote:

Hii all
I would like to ask some information about job opportunities and getting a p.r ovEr there.
I am a  mechanical engineer graduate from India with 1 year experience in this field. As of new rules, now I am eligible to apply for DK green card. What about the job opportunities over there? getting a pr with this residence permit is easier or tougher? My consultancy people are strongly advising me to apply for this visa. But I just blindly can't believe them. And how about the partime jobs, can I get it easily.
My situation is somewhat different.  If I get there, I should definitely start my earnings since the beginning. Your reply will be very helpful to me. Looking so forward.

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you read through the many posts in the categories section on the right hand side of this page. There is information there on most things and if not there then ask some specific questions.  Language skills will be your biggest problem and I can bet that the consultants have not mentioned that to you. Basically, no language no job.

I would not trust any consultant as they are only after your money which they get regardless of whether you get a job or not.