EINDHOVEN

I have been interested in going to eindhoven this year for the glow festival, But does anyone know how it works? do you have to pay a certain amount ??

also i dont know how to post or how this works the whole website :((

Hi Caneloo!

I was there on last time and it is some kind of tour (last year there were two different tours) around the city with multiple shows/activities.
This is happening during a week more or less and the main shows are free. Just there in middle of the city, but there are some which are under cost. I think there was some kind of pack for multiple shows or days... but not quite sure as I only went to the free ones.
I really reccomend it as it is something quite unique if you are interested on modern art and design.
If you feel more interested let me know and I can send you few snaps of what I saw in this last one.

Cheers

Biel

canelooo wrote:

also i dont know how to post or how this works the whole website :((

Welcome on board  :cheers:

What do you like to know about this site?

You've already managed to post 5 reactions so I guess you know now how it works.  ;)

i think glow festival will be held around november. no cost at all... walking and seeing glowing stuff inside the city center. even in stadium, it is also free entrance...

thank you all