I'm looking for a part time job as Nanny/Babysitter/Cleaning the house

My name is Nikki now my full time job working as Teacher Assistant at International School in Sukhumvit area and now I'm seeking for Nanny job for part time. I don't have any experience with New born baby but I also have experience with this school for 3 years. If You're looking for a good helper please give me a chance and I'm sure that I can be your good helper. I also can clean the house for you but can't cook very well. Please add me line @ babieface so, we can talk more about further. Thank you😏

pls give me your email id with mobile no......

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : For your security, please send your contact details through your private message system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Nikki

An advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Pattaya might help!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Sorry I just put it wrong forum and What should I do?

Hello babieface,

As Kenjee has told you its much better to post an advert in the section Personal and household services jobs in Pattaya.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hey Nikki, I am looking for someone to help me with a clothing business I am starting in Bangkok if you are interested. I need someone to collect t-shirts from my suppliers in Pratunam, take them to Thailand Post (either in Din Daeng, Jatujak, Saphan Kwai or one of the other main post offices), and pack, address and label them before posting. It will probably be once or twice a week.

If you would like to know more, please email me at [email protected] or call me on 097 207 2745 before 8pm on Monday (I fly back to Brisbane later that evening).

Cheers

Tris