Residency Card

Hi All

How long does the process usually take to complete?  A few days or much more?

I know there's a medical required etc.

I'm looking to fly out of kuwait about 3 weeks after arrival (short trip to Abu Dhabi) and so an exit/entry visa also required once I have my residency Card sorted out.

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks

anyone? :)

How long to get your residency?  i'm sure alot has to do with how much effort your sponsor makes, but can anyone give me an idea of the general timeline?

thanks

It took 10 months for me.

I've seen people get there Civil ID in as short as two months... and up... think it took me four months with a large sponsor ... I had two exit re-entry's during my process ... good luck

Enigmausly wrote:

I've seen people get there Civil ID in as short as two months... and up... think it took me four months with a large sponsor ... I had two exit re-entry's during my process ... good luck

Thanks

So it is possible to leave (exit re-entry) before the residency/civil ID process is completed?  that works for me then!

If the process has been started you will not have your passport with you, so no, it is not possible to leave. If you need to leave they will need to start the process after you return.

To simplify, if you have the passport you can leave, but to return you will need to have a fresh visa.