Need advise Majmaah uni

I got an offer from Majmaah uni saudi arabia for assistant professor position. Salary 11400 sar transportation 600 accomodation 25000 furniture 12500 and free medical n school for kids.
1.  I have 5 years of experience. Is that salary fine or i should ask for more n how much is ok.
2.  Kids schooling is free. What kind of school are free is it government or private schools are also free.
3.  If i start processing my application and during that period i get a good offer from other uni. Can i say no to majmaah. Or can i simple refuse majmaah that i cannot accept this salary. In such case are they able to put restriction on me e.g. not able to comr to saudi for 2 years etc.
4.  How much money will be spend on food n utilities for a family of 5 people in majmaah
Thanks

Hello blueair,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would advise you to browse the different categories of topics available on the Riyadh forum on the right hand side of the page to get more information.

I hope the members will respond to you soon.

Thank you
Yuveshen

asalamualaykum,

I just seen you message on the forum. I have been majmaah a few times on my travels. It is a very cheap place to live so your package seems very decent. As for your other questions I do not know the answers.

Regards

Aboo