Best Medical Clinic for expats

Hi, can anyone suggest a good medical clinic for expats that covers everything. Im looking for a basic check up as well as a suitable professional to consult and assist with an IUD, preferably a female.
Thanks in advance

Hello kerryleestokes,

Welcome on board and congratulations for this 1st post.

Until other members join the thread, I suggest that you browse the Clinics in Vietnam section in the business directory.

Thank you,

Marjorie

You don't say which city you live in. If in HCMC the clinic at Diamond Plaza is good. They also have a womens clinic in D2 I believe it is. There are more, but this is a start.

Does anyone have an opinion on which medical clinic is best for me and my family?   We have been recommend to FMP at Diamond plaza, and also SOS. Any opinions on which is better?

I am from USA and have personally lived in Vietnam for over 6 years both DaNang and Saigon. I have had Family Medical Practice in both cities take care of my health needs including surgery. They are very professional and caring. They also take credit card for payments. Both locations have their own ambulance operating 24 hours per day. The do have in-patient facilities so someone can stay over night if the patient needs to. Ask for Dr. Rubin in Saigon.