Mobile Operator in Malta? Which one? Vodafone, Go or Melita

Hello Guys. I`m new in this forum. I don`t find any technical information about the Mobile Operator in Malta. Soon I`ll come in Malta for some days and before I would to ask you some questions

Need I an ID or Passport to have a Prepaid or Pay As You go Sim?
How much cost a simple Sim?
Which one have the cheapest prices?
How is the coverage in 4G?

I need a lot of data with a cheapest price. Which one?

Thanks in Advance and sorry for my bad English

Bought a new PAYG nano sim for an iPhone 5  two days ago from GO for 5 euros, data bundle from 5 euros for 500Mb to be used in 1 month. I transferred a number from an existing ordinary PAYG sim. Appears not to support 4G.
Hope this helps.
Ray

ID: Usually not, but if that would be an issue buy the SIM from a reseller. For example, some Maltco betting shops are selling SIMs and there I've never been asked for an ID.

Cost: Around 10 EUR, but you may get part of that back as your initial balance which can be used for calls and mobile internet.

4G: vodafone.com.mt/4g

Data/price: Difficult to tell without knowing how much data you consider to be a lot. This is what Vodafone offers:
10GB Monthly Bundle    €25.00     30 Days     Get 10GB Internet for 30 days
1GB Weekly Bundle     €5.00     7 Days     Get 1GB Internet to be used within 7 days of purchase
300MB Weekly Bundle     €3.00     7 Days     Get 300MB Internet to be used within 7 days of purchase
100MB Weekly Bundle     €1.50     7 Days     Get 100MB Internet to be used within 7 days of purchase