Casual football and a sports in riyadh

hi there,

I just moved to Riyadh a few days ago, and I'd be delighted if someone could hook me up with a casual sports team (I prefer football but I'm open to anything)
Hope someone can help.

Hello Clarkus,

I advise you to have a look at the topics here : Leisure and things to do in Riyadh.
Do note hesitate to participate and to join other sports group. :D

Have a nice weekend

Priscilla

What exit do you live off? Also, do you mean USA football or Brit football(soccer)?

Hey, thanks

Exit 14 I think...
I meant soccer, but I played amateur rugby last year, so I wouldn't mind a bit of American football either!

Hi,
I'm interested in playing some casual soccer in Riyadh. Anyone know where this can happen?

Ed

Isn't it true that there are people playing in the desert, empty lots, parks? I feel like for a country with three teams in it's capitol there are bound to be pick-up games.

Pls give me your contact number i will add you to our football whatsapp group we play Tuesday 9-10:30pm at Al Yamama Hotel

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos only in private please, for own safety measures.

Pls give me your contact number i will add you to our football whatsapp group we play Tuesday 9-10:30pm at Al Yamama Hotel

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share personal contact infos only in private please, for own safety measures.