Can a dream of a person convert into real?

hi,
i am abhinash khatri from nepal. i am a new member so i am introducing myself here. i born in capital city of nepal called kathmandu. i am a undergraduate student in business administration and studying in my own home country. i want to go to mexico because i feel something when i hear the word mexcico. i want to settle in the village of mexico because i am impressed with the culture, custom and peoples living in the villages areas. i choose for mexican city in this blog because i do not have any ideas about the villages of mexico. i also do not know whether i get a chance to travel to those village or not also i don not have any idea regarding this but its my dream to stay in the village of mexico.

Hi abhinash khatri ,

For a good start, i will advise you to have a look at the New Mexico expat guide please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi priscilla ,

thanks for providing me much information. i would be glad if u help me further regarding this subject matters

thankfully

abhinash

abhinashkathmandu wrote:

hi priscilla ,

thanks for providing me much information. i would be glad if u help me further regarding this subject matters

thankfully

abhinash

I suggest that you read through the guide that Priscilla gave to you and also read through the many posts on the forum for information.

i went through the information provided by priscilla. but still i am confused that whether i can apply for mexico from my home country or not. i want to study and want to settle in mexico.

please provide me sufficient information which helps me for further process

thankfully
abhinash

abhinashkathmandu wrote:

i went through the information provided by priscilla. but still i am confused that whether i can apply for mexico from my home country or not. i want to study and want to settle in mexico.

please provide me sufficient information which helps me for further process

thankfully
abhinash

Instead of relying on others why not go online and do some research yourself. Remember Google is your friend. 
Have you considered contacting a Mexican Embassy for information.

Hi abhinash,

Have you checked at the Mexican embassy in your country That might be a good place to start finding out about immigration rules specific to your country. The Mexican Consulate is in Kathmandu, Nepal
http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy15139/

Hello Abhinash,

I just wanted to help you a little with what I can. I used to live in Mexico City for a long time. It is just like any other major city in the world, except with A LOT more people. If you have never been to Mexico before, you should definitely visit first.
I would suggest you figure out a way of generating income first. Preferably find a job, or maybe start your own online business before you even get there. You will need to learn Spanish. English might get you by sometimes but not enough to make it down there. I never met anyone from Nepal here in the U.S. much less in Mexico. So you will rely on your English speaking ability to communicate. Your best bet is to live in Mexico city for a little while.

Living in a little village is a whole different story. Again, you want to make sure you are making money somehow. People in small villages won't speak English most of the time. So you will need Spanish even more there.

Look for towns near cities with a large expat community. That way you can have that as a safety net. Most expats will be more than happy to lend you a hand a guide in the right direction. Again, you want to make sure you have a solid and reliable source of income before you decide to live there.

So look for a village/town/city that catches your attention first, look it up on line, learn about it, and visit that place.
Once you've decided on your destination, make sure you'll have a job before you even move. Or have some money saved up to get you by for a few months while you're trying to figure things out.

Hopefully this helps a bit. I wish you the best of luck!

-Hiram-
Color Nomad