Regarding oman prometric viva for dentist

hai ,i just cleared my prometric  exam yesterday and got a sponser to work here too.i need to attend my viva  now can any one help me out by sharing  ur experience in viva and wat to prepare  for viva(dentist)

Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry. 4th edition. Also u need to be thorough with emergency drugs and management of emergencies. Revise the periodontal probes. Safety with x rays, some pharmacology, mostly antibiotics and analgesics. They mostly show you a photo of a case and ask you about the treatment plan. U need to be clear with your basics. Just don't make wild blunders. If u don't know smthn, just admit and move to the next question. Be relaxed and confident. You have done your BDS and you know much more than you need to clear your viva. All the best.

Oh dats nice sir and thank q so much for sharing   and for guiding

Pleasure. If u want a soft copy of the book, inbox me your email id. I have PDF.

U r so kind n helpful sir .thank u sooo much and * can u please forward me that pdf

hi sir, can u please forward me too,the pdf file.....thnx in advance.

HI SIR,   .. PLEASE FORWARD TO ME ALSO...
and thanking you in advance.....

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi,
Could you please mail me the pdf version of the book.

Hello sir, Can you please inbox me the pdf of that book.

@DrVeeral
Hello sir please send me the soft copy of the book to refer for viva I have passed the prometric but worried about viva my mail id [link moderated]
Thank you

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hi bushratahreen92,

DrVeeral hasn't visited the forum for years. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Oman forum.

Vero
Expat.com team