Business

Ivory Coast is an ideal place for several business opportunities in Western Africa.

Hi Edhi Jawed,

I noticed that you are posting in different countries. What are your intention?

Can you please be more explicit? Are you looking for a specific information? Can you introduce yourself and tell us about your project?

Thank you,
Christine

Hi Christine
As you can see my introduction.....
My name is Jawed and I am born and raised in Pakistan, 43, Businessman.
I am planning a business of import and export in Togo and would be serving nearby countries, and going visit these places in the second half of May this year.
I started searching on net to connect with people, government departments and companies of that region.  https://www.expat.com/ was the first to reply and i found it very easy to use.
I started contacting members of my interest by sending messages. My messages were blocked by the administration :(
Then I edited my profile so the members can know about me and my plan and then I started adding members.

To unblock my messages I was informed by your team that the only way to resume messaging is to post, so i started posting.

What next ??? I don't know.

Should i continue to visit this site, or leave it ?

Regards
Jawed

Hello  Edhi Jawed,

I would like to inform you that if you are looking for business partners you can post an advert in Business partners classifieds in Ivory Coast.

The forum is used only to share concrete information and experiences abroad.

You can share your views for example about business but for advert you can post in classified.

Thank you
Yuveshen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello koffi kimou,

Kindly note that the language being used in this forum is English.

Can you please post in English?

Thank you
Yuveshen

HI,
Assalamu alaikum
jawad bhai  , i am from india based in bubai and i have office in abidjan ,mali and burkina faso  supplying various product in market specially  mobile and computers,  any kind of business deal  please forward if possible we can do better inshaallah  my name haneef   [email protected]   thanks

Hello Haneef 

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would suggest you post an ad in Business partners classifieds in Ivory Coast should you be looking for business partners.

Thanks & Regards

Mishna

To Mishna

It is good that you guys are keeping eyes on all posts and messages and this is the best part beside providing a platform for people to connect and get valuable and root level information.

I would like to give my opinion out.

You ought to encourage the members to exchange their contact information. That would of course not make you liable for any hurt or trouble cause.

Thanks and have a nice time :)

Edhi Jawed wrote:

To Mishna

It is good that you guys are keeping eyes on all posts and messages and this is the best part beside providing a platform for people to connect and get valuable and root level information.

I would like to give my opinion out.

You ought to encourage the members to exchange their contact information. That would of course not make you liable for any hurt or trouble cause.

Thanks and have a nice time :)

This forum does encourage the exchange of contact information but using the PM system.

For security reasons it is not safe to post any personal contact details on the open section of any forum as it opens you up to spammers,scammers, trolls etc.

There is also a forum code of conduct which each and every member, new or old is expected to follow.