Moving to Bulgaria

Hi everyone! I'm Sarah, Filipino expat in Dubai. I like to travel and experience different cultures. I'm working as a ground staff with Emirates Airlines. Currently i'm looking into moving to Bulgaria to be closer to my special someone from Gabrovo. I'm hoping that this forum would help me find ways to facilitate my plan to live and work in Bulgaria. Additionally, i am looking into an idea raised to me by my Bulgarian friend about a business opportunity on importing to Bulgaria this medicinal oil that I gave her from Philippines that helped her baby a lot and with immediate effect after suffering for almost a month. Moving to Bulgaria would be a really big big step for me and i'd like to do it right and as soon as I can. So far i have found only 2 Filipinos living in Sofia but they are not so active members of this forum. I hope there other people out there who can help me get information on how to make this move. Thanks and nice meeting you all! :)

Hello Sarah,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would like to inform you that i have created a new discussion from your post on the Tips for moving to Bulgaria forum so that you you can get more response and information from the members.

You can browse in the Bulgaria forum to see if you can gather more information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi Sarah, I just read your post and wish you well with your proposed move.
Regarding meeting people you must meet people of all nationalities within your profession, so adapt this to your personal lifestyle too?
You will be near your special friend in Gabrovo, so any other people that you meet and be-friend do not have to be Filipino do they? I am quite sure you will make new friends, good luck with it all.
Cheers Steve.