Looking for job in Risor

Hello everybody. :) So this is the situation. Me and my two friends are considering to come in Norway, city Risor more precisely and look for job since situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very bad. One of my friends has their citizenship, since he is born there and he spent first five years of his life. But that is the thing he just has their citizenship. He doesn't speak Norwegian. When he was he five came back to Bosnia, and that's it. Big plus for us is that he has some friends there (his father actually, but that is the same thing) so we have place to live. All three of us know english perfect. Now i want to know what are the conditions there, is it easy to find job as people say, what kind of job can we work since we are imigrants and since we just speak english. Thanks in advance. :)

Hi markael,

I do not know Risor but the internet tells me, that tourism is the biggest part of their economy. (link: http://www.risor.kommune.no). The summer season would probably be the best time to find a job, maybe as a seasonal worker? Ask your friend for first hand information an help. A known contact (connection) can go a long way when it comes to getting a job in Norway!

Regarding the visa situation: Your Norwegian friend can of course freely move and work, but with Bosnian-Herzogovinian (right spelling?) citizenship, you have to apply for a work visa. On www.udi.no you can find out more about the different types. Click on English and fill in your nationality....
In terms of language my advice: start learning! It improves you chances of getting a job exponentially.

Good luck!