A place to rent in madrid

hi guys

my son is currently in Madrid and looking to rent somewhere to rent either in Madrid or on the outskirts close a metro station if possible.  needs this asap,  if anyone knows anyone with a property please please let me know :)

Hello Juliet4181,

I suggest you to post an advert on the section Properties for rent in Madrid that you are looking for an accommodation to rent.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi

This blogpost which I wrote recetly has some information about rentals for 1 month or more in Spain piccavey.com/rentals-granada/

Most areas of Madrid have a Metro stop nearby, as the city is over a large distance it is important to find which univrersity or work location he needs to be based in before choosing somewhere to rent

It´s easy to spend 1 hour or more communting in Madrid each morning

Hope this helps

Rgds
Molly

You can check this website: tranio.com/spain/. There are about 80 apartments in Madrid from € 51 to 450 per night. I think the best areas for young men are Malasaña and Sol & Gran vía. Among the suburbs are Pozuelo, Majadahonda, Boadilla, Las Rozas and La Moraleja. However the suburbs are mainly for those who want to rent or buy a house.

Yuveshen wrote:

Hello Juliet4181,

I suggest you to post an advert on the section Properties for rent in Madrid that you are looking for an accommodation to rent.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hello all,

Please refer to the quoted post above.

Thank you,
Gavind