Visit visa for my sister in law

Assalamo alaikum.i want to apply visit visa for my sister in law,as my wife is pregnant i really need it.plz help me about the correct procedure of applying it.if some one already got the visa then plz help me out.i'll b very thankful 2 u all.

i think first of all your profession and then your sister should be under 18 year old of age...

for this first apply online then chamber of commerce then wait for online answer...

Same case here. Some body advised me to apply online and then book an appointment with Istiqdam office and discuss your case with them.
My earlier online application has already been dropped and i have applied once again online.

skhhan wrote:

Some body advised me to apply online and then book an appointment with Istiqdam office and discuss your case with them.

I wanted to emphasize on it. Get a medical report from your hospital. I prefer it to be in Arabic. Book an appointment and visit isteqdam.
Unfortunately, I can't say it will work but there is no harm in trying.

plz confirm me if you could get visa for your sister in law, i am also planning to apply my sister in law visit visa with my mother in law.

Did you got your sisiter in law visa? I m also in the same situation so i also need to take out the visit visa please reply ..thankyou

Assalamualaikum all the people
I wanna ask you all please if you have knows
Tell me
By brother is in Saudi Arabia he worked in a mole as accountant officer now he want to get visit visa for me ND my mom so can it be possible ????