Al Ruwais

Hi all. Im new here.

Planning to move in to ruwais.
Ive got an offer from takreer; oil n gas company.

Im married with 1kid. How about the cost of living in there?
What is the minimum one's salary should be so that he/she can survive in there?

What about hospital? Since ive got kid so medical issues are important to me.

Really need advice/opinion from people who were in ruwais for quite some times.

Tq in advance.

hi guys...

I have got an offer from borouge...
Can sum1 pls tell me the monthly expenses for household only for the family of 4 (husband + wife + 2 kids.)

they will provide wit family acom.. does any1 has idea d condition of borouge accomodations ?

thanx in advance ...guys...

Company accommodation for any of the (hydrocarbon) companies associated with ADNOC in Ruwais such as Borouge, Gasco, Takreer have excellent accommodation although there is a short waiting list. Accommodation is based on GRADE and FAMILY size.
------------
Cost of Living is what you make it... and so difficult to answer.
However salaries range upwards from about 8000 AED so if employed at an Operator level or above you should have no concerns.
------------
Medical facilities are EXCELLENT.
------------
Transport to and from AbuDhabi is also very good these days and a Shopping Mall has been recently built in Ruwais and due to open this December.

Thank you so much @onefortheroad
:)

can u pls update me the duty times of borouge ?
what are the shift working times and how many weekly off they give.
one or two ?

further if you can put some light on schools..

will it be able to get admission if family joins by december or jan ?

hi guys... how long does it takes after final docs/employment form etc are submitted ..
how long it takes for visa ??
Thanks...

No answer as it varies...
A week, a month, 3 months. No way to tell. Ask your employer/sponser.

Hi,
Just came to Ruwais
Help meeeee
Boring........

I will let you know that the hotel in ruwais was 3 2 in jebel dhana 1 in gayathi.

What kind of help you want.

Hello. I am looking for housing options for my company on Al Ruwais. Can someone direct me to a real estate agent? We are looking for 5 bedrooms.  Any contact information would be greatly appreciated.

I have received a proposal to work on a project in Braka.
I would like to know if someone can help, how much is the cost of renting an apartment
or villa 2-3 rooms, and like how much is the cost of living there.
There is conditions to live there with wife ?

thank`s in advance for any help

Salut, paraschiv! :) Esti un UAE acum?

------------------

Hello, everybody! I am new to this forum and it's actually my frist time in U.A.E. I am currently in a port, next to Al Ruwais and I am trying to figure out a way to visit Al Ruwais, but bus is not very convenient because as I understood they have a break between 14:00 - 17:00

How much is the taxi price from Mugharagg port to Al Ruwais? (aprox. 35 km) Is there a phone number for a taxi company in Al Ruwais which I can call to come pick me up? I need to get out of this port for 1 hour and do some groceries shopping because I just moved in.

Are there any private residences that are rentable in Ruwais?  Or is every accommodation provided by Oil/Gas/Schools??

Thanks,

Marc