Wisdom jobs gulf

Hi has any one heard of the above recruitment agency? Are they reputable?

Wisdomjobs.com is a big Scam
I purchased their Service for Rs.8000 to get my profile processed for the Gulf Countries. At that time, they told me that the profile will be processed in a week or two and you will start getting calls and processed the payment.
Later on I did not receive any calls for 2 months. Now they are trying to convince me to buy their Resume Services (which is not in international format as per them, though I received a lot of calls from International Calls from other sources except wisdomjobs.com with the same resume) .They call me by saying your employment and background verification is pending. Again something or the else. Once you buy one thing from them, they don't provide any service and try to convince you to buy the second product and then so on and so forth. All this is a part of big scam. I have a few pints to tell you:
1.) I have applied for jobs through wisdomjobs.com(free service), I did not received a single job-call till date through their reference, that means all their Job Boasting is fake and nothing exists at the backend.
2.) They have never sent me relevant jobs matching the keywords in my profile.
No need to use any sort of paid services. If you have some issues writing your resume, there are a lot of free online help for that or you can consult your seniors in the job
Conclusion: Don't buy such services, it's a big harassment and a big waste of hard earned money and time! Don't believe them they pretend as below
"best job portals in india, best job search sites in india, best job sites in india,india job portal, job portal in india,job portal sites, job portals in india, job sites in india, jobs portal, top job portals in india, top job sites in india."

Scam.  Any job site or service that charges fees from candidates and promises them jobs, is a scam.

Big scam

I also paid them USD 200/- for resume drafting.
They arranged a fake interview for me.
They told  its going to be the final interview but I have to deposit USD 800/-
I paid that too.
Then they told me,  your skill test result is not upto the required level. I need to pay USD 650/- for making pass those skill exams. This time I did not pay anything and told them try to find a job with what I paid to them.
It look like to me a fraud agency...

In the below link also you can find other people comment on wisdom.

Employee Reviews for Wisdomjobs.com
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Emplo … 675700.htm

Hello new job searching people, please don't pay  anything to them.

Thanks for the update.

I keep repeating this - any recruitment agency or site that asks money for placements is a SCAM and a FRAUD.  I don't understand why people are so gullible to keep falling for this over and over again.

The business model of recruitment / placements makes money from placing the candidate with the employer and charging fees to the employer for the same.  No one charges the candidate - it is not economical.  For example; contingent recruiters charge anywhere from 10-15% of annual salary of the candidate to the employer and retained, up to 33% so why would any recruiter charge an average candidate $100-$1000 for placement when they can place a good candidate and make 100 times that?  only reason would be to scam them :)