Udon Suk Area

Hi!
I am thinking about getting a condo at Udon Suk (right next to BTS) but I am afraid it could be to far away. Any comments/suggestions?
Thanks,
Theresa

Hello Theresa,

I would suggest you to have a look at the page Housing in Bangkok,maybe you can find a condo..:)

I hope the members will give you more information soon.

Thank you
Yuveshen

GirlGoneBKK wrote:

Hi!
I am thinking about getting a condo at Udon Suk (right next to BTS) but I am afraid it could be to far away. Any comments/suggestions?
Thanks,
Theresa

Too far away from what exactly ??

Hello Theresa,
Most of the people I know (my colleagues) prefer to live in 'Thonglor' or 'Ekkamai' area since there are so many internatinal shops and restaurants, close to city center and sky train. It will be easier to live there compare to other areas, even though the condo price is higher.

Udomsuk is quite far from the city, in my opinion.

Thanks,
Sura

Living at Udomsuk  isn't that far from the city actually, but it might be very jam instead. Many people will take the BTS (skytrain) for tranportation its quiet convenience. Udomsuk area also got a lot of expat stayed that area also full of international school and the food also got variety types. If you try to get condo Sukhumvit so udomsuk should not be a bad idea.