Asking for french language school in Paris

Hi everyone , I'm Soraya from Bangkok,Thailand. I had been going to France 2 times and I love it. so now I decided to plan to go there again but for studying French  Language. I've been searching for French Language School but can't find it yet. Does anyone knows any French Language school for foreigns which is taught in english in Paris or around Paris ? I won't mind about the price but just not too much expensive.

Thanks =D

Hello sorayafr,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

I would suggest you to have a look at the page Language institutions in Paris, you might find institutions teaching French language.

Best of luck.. :top:

Thank you
Yuveshen

hi my name is wilma im a filipina but im married with a french guy hes not a teacher but hes fluent in english,if ur interested just let me know,thanks alot.

Hi,

I suggest "Alliance de Francaise ". Have a look alliancefr.org/en/individual-students/french-courses-2015

Hi there! I went to ICP (Institut Catholic de Paris) back in 2013 for a semester. It's a bit pricey but reasonable compared to other language schools in the area.

icp.fr/en/Faculties-Schools/Institut-de-Langue-et-de-Culture-Francaises-ILCF/The-French-language-and-culture-Institute-in-Paris-ILCF

sorayafr wrote:

Hi everyone , I'm Soraya from Bangkok,Thailand. I had been going to France 2 times and I love it. so now I decided to plan to go there again but for studying French  Language. I've been searching for French Language School but can't find it yet. Does anyone knows any French Language school for foreigns which is taught in english in Paris or around Paris ? I won't mind about the price but just not too much expensive.

Thanks =D

P.S. I forgot to add that the classes at ICP are taught in French... not English.