Accommodation required

Hi I am doctor moving to kuwait require decent clean accommodation of 2 BHK  in safe best  area either in salmiya or jeeleb

Hello ORTHODONT,

Welcome to Expat-Blog!

Can you give us more precision of the accommodation you are looking for, example are you looking for a rental :/ ...In the time being I suggest you to drop an ad in the Housing in Kuwait section for better chances.

Thank you,

Marjorie

u realize salmiya and jeleeb are polar opposites tho right? with all due respect to anyone residing in jeleeb, it is known to have a significantly higher crime rate, prostitution dens, alcohol bootleggers etc.

since you are aware of the areas, i suggest you spend more time focusing on your budget initially - a 2BR in jeleeb will cost different than one in salmiya, also depending on where in salmiya you move.

bottom line; try to request your sponsoring company to pay for your accommodation initially for 2 weeks or so, until you get on your feet and know the areas around you. then start scouring the classifieds in the ad-rags that are passed out every week and search for place thru those, it is easier and much better to do so.

legacy wrote:

u realize salmiya and jeleeb are polar opposites tho right? with all due respect to anyone residing in jeleeb, it is known to have a significantly higher crime rate, prostitution dens, alcohol bootleggers etc.

ahhhhhhhh... soooo, thats where I go to find the good stuff!!  lol  (I can use you as a reference? / LOL)... (joke)

:D

dont mention my name :P ask for Akbar, he'll hook u up :P:dumbom:

How about a three bedroom? It's in Maidan Hawally which is close to Salmiya!  :D

Oh how far ? What's the cost plz inbox me else watsapp xxxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for inputs

You will need to pay KD-350-450 for 2 bhk at Salmya.

Hello ORTHODONT! I have helped 3 Doctors working in Jahra Hospital find 3 spacious Apts. in Salmiya Block 12. Call me when you reach Kuwait on xxx and I will see what I can do for you. By the way, don't plan for Jaleeb. Salmiya is good.

Thanks a lot ayyaj I will contact you

@ ayyaz1972 > Please note that promoting your business is not allowed on Expat.com. As it seems that you are in the real estate business, i will advise you to get registered in the business directory : https://www.expat.com/en/business/middle-east/kuwait/

Thanks

Priscilla