Look for a short-term room for rent from April 16-May 15

Hi,

We are a Viet - American couple looking for a room for one month rent (April 16 - May 15) in D2, D9 or Thu Duc Dist..

We would spend almost half of those 4 weeks to travel Mekong Delta or Highland area, therefore, the whole point is to have a place to dump our bags, then out and around.

Priority:
- A bed is precisely necessary.
- Located in D2/ D9/ Or Thu Duc Dist.
- Near river
- Price range: < $250

Thanks.

You can search for a service apartment on google, there are a lot of kind apartment in various of districts in Hochiminh for your choice. if you cannot find the suitable one, pls PM me, I will ask my friend to take you have a look at some rooms.

Ok. Thanks a lot :)

Well, May_imex, I googled service apartment and it appears that they're way more than what we need, given that we actually spend only 2 weeks in saigon. :)

Hi Holland Dinh,

Let's talk via message, I will send some addresses for you.

@ may_imex > Please note that free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com, you should post all your housing offers in the housing section only.

----------

@ Holland Dinh > I advise you to post your research in the housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … minh-city/ as it is the most appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed