Poor business habits

Hi forum members, I wish to express my dissatisfaction about doing business with Indonesians.... I am a travel agent in Cameroon working with people from different backgrounds and nationalities but i have been screwed twice only by Indonesians.
I do process visa on arrival to travelers coming from countries without Cameroon representation so in order to ease things most of the people usually pay me upon arrival and even when some people don't succeed to travel they still pay me by bank or money transfer. the first time was last year, when one guy contacted me from Indonesia and sent me two passports to process the visa and when i had completed and sent him the scanned copy he stopped replying to my mails.
the second case was 2 weeks back when one lady also contacted me and sent a passport claiming is his friend that is coming to Cameroon to visit missionaries, we agreed that she will pay after receiving the scanned copy and when i finish the process i sent her the scanned copy so she promised to pay me but since then she has not replied to my mails. its really disappointing operating in this manner.

So it means you are still holding their original passports......

How much does a visa cost?

Hang on - 2 Indonesian were seemingly naughty, but you're having a go at Indonesians.
Given there are about 250 million Indonesians, Is that fair?

That is just sad and well, cruel. I guess you have to develop a better payment transaction plan rather than relying on just oral contracts...

Hi markmeb > i am sorry about your situation, but i don't think your message is appropriate on here and please avoid generalize a whole population.  :/

Thank you

[topic closed]

Closed