Want to move to Ecuador - please tell me the procedure

hello hai iam from india iam planning to move to ecuador plz tell me the procedure/steps how to come over there....... how is the life expenditure ,jobs, etc it will begreatful to you, can i settle there, at present i working  in sales and marketing my age is 40, waiting for your replay/ help if it is possiable please guide me to reach,

Poppylon wrote:

Yu telling me that I have to get a lawyer to get a list of the things I must do to move to Ecuador?

Did you look at the required documents at the visa link I posted for you?

no sir/mam iam not yet recived please do the favour for me
my mail id is [email protected] if it is possiable mail me please
what r the papers required, what r the steps, to whom i consult good person, trust ful........

rajrajmohan wrote:

no sir/mam iam not yet recived please do the favour for me
my mail id is [email protected] if it is possiable mail me please
what r the papers required, what r the steps, to whom i consult good person, trust ful........

Raj sent me multiple PM's overnight and, as a new member, he is  understandably unfamiliar with some of the blog's protocols.

To try to streamline his entry into Expat.com Ecuador, I am setting up a new thread for him titled "Raj in India, Age 40, Looking For Guidance."

As explained at New Members thread and in my PM response to Raj, this thread is reserved for assisting him.  It's up to Raj to explain what he needs and seek available guidance.

Hi everybody,

Please note that i have moved the posts of raj on this new topic created by cccmedia on the Ecuador forum :)

@ cccmedia > Thank you for your help !

Priscilla

gardener1 wrote:
Poppylon wrote:

Yu telling me that I have to get a lawyer to get a list of the things I must do to move to Ecuador?

Did you look at the required documents at the visa link I posted for you?

Raj -- the link that was posted for Poppylon is relevant for you.

It's a page from Ecuador's ministry or cancilleria, with visa information.

Read that page by clicking on the link posted yesterday at Report 47 of the New Members thread.