Study programs and its fact.

Hi Everbody ! I am planning to study in Malta through Domain Academy. It is Schenzen country, further can i move easily to portugal or france from there? And how much hour per week a student can work in malta, and whats the normal wage rate/hr for student and it is easy to find work there.
Please give me some idea. I dont want to be cheated by luring words of consultancy.

Hi,

non-EU students are not allowed to work and earn money in Malta , at least during the first full year of studying. After the second year part-time is allowed.

You can travel around the Schengen area for up to 3 months at a time but you are not allowed to move to another country. That would mean applying for a new residency document in the other country.

Most jobs that might be available for students are low paid , often considerably less than minimum wage

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Sir,
Thankyou so much for your genuine information but still one curosity remais.
After entry in malta through student visa can i easily travel to portugal and be the part of the portugal golden residence program or can i compete in french army.

Hi Santosh,

as you are obviously very rich ( the Portugal Golden Residence Programm requires an investment in excess of 500.000 € ( which is why it is called ' Golden' for Portugal ) you can also buy a Maltese passport for that kind of money.

Why do you want to work while you are studying in Malta? You should concentrate in your career.

Cheers
Ricky

Santosh Chhetri wrote:

Hi Sir,
Thankyou so much for your genuine information but still one curosity remais.
After entry in malta through student visa can i easily travel to portugal and be the part of the portugal golden residence program or can i compete in french army.

You can join the British army in Nepal.......

http://www.army.mod.uk/gurkhas/27898.aspx

Terry

Thanks for your information, I will consider it..

Buying a Maltese passport is one of the best investments you can make with your money.

Check out this link for more details. In Malta you don't just buy residency like in Portugal but after 1 years's wait you get a Maltese passport ( EU country).

Cheers
Ricky