Where to find a graduate eletrical engineer position in Qatar

I am a Kenyan lady, looking for advice on the best way to approach the search for a graduate role in the Qatar, ideally, from someone who has already been through this process. I am a holder of a double degree in Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Telecommunication and Information Engineering. However, my main interest is in the aviation or oil and gas industry. I have cumulative field experience of more than 18 months in energy, manufacturing and building services sectors; so am familiar with electrical industrial systems, HV, MV power, maintenance, controls and the like.  I am looking to advance my career in Electrical engineering, in a different setting and get international experience.
I've been going through websites like Qatar living, dubbizle.com, monstergulf.com, and  found  a few posts for which I applied. as for recruitment agencies, I'm not aware of any that recruits technical staff from Kenya particularly, engineers.  I'm open to start at any level so long as there's opportunity for growth and great technical experience. I welcome any tips  that can help me land a graduate job over there  considering I have 1-2yrs experience.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, I'll try doing that. Thanks for your input.