Looking for an English native speaker interested in Warsaw

Hello

I'm an English teacher and would like to start cooperating with a native from an English-speaking country.

I run a small school in the centre of Warsaw.

If you are interested in meeting adult students and sharing what you like and dislike about Warsaw, feel free to contact me. You don't need to be e certified teacher.

Marta

Hi,
I'm an English native speaker, having lived in Poland for over 22 years. How might I be able to help you ?
Please call (Preferably evenings)
Joe
[Moderated: Please do not post personal infos for your own safety. Thank you]

Hello warsawguide,

I would suggest you to post an ad in the Language classes in Warsaw or in the Language Exchange in Warsaw section.

You may have greater opportunities there.

Thank you,

Marjorie

I have seen your advertisement on explatblog and would like to apply for the position of English Native Speaker at your school,and of course meet other English people too.

I am a CertTESOL qualified English native teacher and have taught English in Poland for over five years at various schools, I have given classes at B1, B2 and C1 levels for in house exams and Cambridge exams and also invigilated and marked both oral and written exams in addition to regular tests and homework assignments. At both I have prepared and taught technical English classes (three times as a fourteen week blocks in Civil Engineering with my own material at Politechnika Warszawa) and other locations,

I really would like meet to discuss things further. my email address is raymondfurley[at]yahoo.co.uk. My profile is also on Linkedin..

Regards

Raymond Furley