Selling household items

Greetings,
It's getting time to move on.  Aside from the selling price, you would have to pay shipping from Maroantsetra. 

I have for sale:
-Set of golf clubs ($100 but negotiable)
-Wonderful matching set of dining table + 4 chairs, side table and telephone table. I bought them in Guatemala, and after 15 years, the bugs here still aren't interested in the wood (no damage).  ($500, negotiable)
-Small kitchen-type table with fold-out flaps (to make it round) and two stools. Brought from Egypt, again, 15 years and no bug damage.($200 negotiable)

Too many other items to list, but I'll watch this page, or email me at smoothmanager on gmail.

Mark

Welcome on board  :cheers:

This forum is not designed for these kind of posts. Therefor I kindly invite you to place your offers in the appropriate place which is the classifieds in the green banner above the page.

Thank you.

My bad! Sorry!  For some reason, I think I tried "Classifieds" and did not find the right heading.  Looking at it now, it's quite obvious!  Again, apologies.

Mark

No worries  :top:

Hi

I am currently based in Madagascar and am looking forward to buy some of your items if they are still available.

Thanks

Regards
Sheik

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share personal contact infos only in private.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Sheik and welcome to the forum of Expat.com

I invite you to drop an advert in the Buy and sell ads in Madagascar as well as check out items being on sale there.

This thread is an old one.

-Closing it down :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed