Template for driving for registered car...

Following several requests, I'm posting a template in English, Hungarian and German to authorise someone to drive a foreign registered car in Hungary. Usually used to allow a Hungarian person to drive the foreign registered car.  It's not official and not a get out of jail free card.  In theory one of these papers have to be issued each and every day. There's no blanket authorisations.
-----

ENGLISH: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
I, {NAME OF OWNER}, holder of {NATIONALITY} passport number {PASSPORT NUMBER} of {FOREIGN ADDRESS} do authorise the following persons to use, drive and deal in all matters relating to my {MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE} with {NATIONALITY OF VEHICLE} registration {REGISTRATION NUMBER}.

MAGYAR: MEGHATALMAZÁS:
Alulirott {NAME OF OWNER}, {NATIONALITY IN HUNGARIAN} állampolgár (útlevélszám: {PASSPORT NUMBER}, lakcim: {FOREIGN ADDRESS} meghatalmazom az alábbiakban felsorolt személyeket, hogy {MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE}  tipusú, {REGISTRATION NUMBER} rendszámú automat használhassák.

DEUTSCH: Bevollmächtigung:
Unterzeichneter {NAME OF OWNER}, Staatsbürger von {COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY OF AUTHORISED PERSON IN GERMAN} (Passportnummer: {PASSPORT NUMBER}, Wohnhaft: {FOREIGN ADDRESS} hiermit bevollmächtige ich die folgenden Personen um meinen {Pkw=CAR/Lkw=TRUCK} {MAKE AND MODEL OF VEHICLE}, mit dem Kennzeichen {REGISTRATION NUMBER} fahren zu dürfen.

Signed/Meghatalmazó aláirása/Unterschrift des Vollmachtgebers:

{NAME OF OWNER}   

{LOCATION AND DATE}

Place/Var/Ort, Date/Dátum/Datum:    

Persons authorised to drive and deal with all matters relating to the vehicle/ Meghatalmazott személyek, akik használhatják az automat/ Die bevollmächtigte Personen:

Name/ Név/Name    Date of Birth/Szültési idő/Gebortsdatum Passport Number/ Utlevélszám/Passportnummer
{1st DRIVER}     {DATE OF BIRTH 1st DRIVER}    {PASSPORT NUMBER OF 1st DRIVER} or/vagy/oder {ID CARD NUMBER OF 1st DRIVER}

{2nd DRIVER}     {DATE OF BIRTH 2nd  DRIVER}    {ditto 2nd DRIVER}

Very kind and thoughtful of you to send on this info.
In our case 2 different times over a 8 year period we had people driving our car without our permission for 5 to 6 months time or just long enough to break the car down.
Both times we paid for "safe" storage of our cars while we were out of Hungary.
I won't even include the time someone drove without our permission almost brand new 5 speed T-top Ford Mustang, they took our car without our permission and rented it out to hot rod drivers by the hour!
My husband literally broke down in tears when he saw how they wrecked the car, the transmission was totally shot, seats dirty, tires worn etc.
Husband removed the tranny himself and took it to several shops in HU. One guy said he could fix it but didn't have any parts in 1990.
Husband built a wooden box to exactly fit the huge transmission and paid to bring it with him by air back to Calif. where it could be fixed very easily.
Brought it back to HU when it was fixed and just paid a mechanic in HU to install it before anything else bad could happen to the car.
Lucky we found a buyer quickly.
another car a friend borrowed with our permission when he visited HU, we were not in HU at the time. He was a terrible driver and broke the axle. Got that fixed in Hu since it was an Audi the parts were found for it.
Other 2 cars that got beat up were different nightmares.
came back from paying to have our car stored in a garage over the winter. Muffler was falling off and the red paint was now orage from being put out in the sun. Someone was driving it even without plates since we had turned them in first and cancelled the insurance while we were out of HU, Guess they just put on another set of plates and drove the car into the ground.
Left another car in the care of my half witted SIL. She let her Son In Law and daughter drive it until the brakes were out and the battery dead, no petrol left in the full tank either when we picked the car up, broke down and had to push start the car to get it home before taking it in for major repairs.
never loan your car to anyone is my best advice, live and learn.Total of 4 cars over a 20 some year period with 4 different people and 4 different conditions.
The only time our cars were safe and not abused in HU was when we had total strangers store our cars inside private garages, some people abuse the family and friend connections. I would rather drive my car into a wall then deal with anyone doing me a favor again.