Howdy - New US worker over here for a while

I'm Aaron and I'm running a project over in Riyadh for the next 3 months or so. From New York and staying on the Ishbilia compound. I'm a Crossfit level 1 trainer and have about 2 years experience coaching classes back in NY. Getting back into things now after a back injury that I've been fighting.

Into fitness, cars, motorcycles and anything that goes. I used to autocross and drag race but don't have a car for either anymore. Still have a 2001 Honda CBR 929RR that ride in the summers.Love dogs/animals (miss my black lab), really enjoy MMA and I'm down for trying all sorts of new foods / experiences here. Pretty athletic and am game to try just about any sport.

My work keeps me pretty busy at the moment but wouldn't mind making some friends here, have some laughs and enjoy what Riyadh has to offer.

Want to know more, just ask!

you'r welcome mr.Aaron

I am also interested in athleticism
I'd like you to us  we are a group of young arrange a meeting now to play volleyball.

about new food I'm sure you will like the Saudi food but this will not keep you Athletic  :D

welcome to Saudi Aaron
I hope you will like your stay here

:)

Hi Aaron.

I just moved to Riyadh too. Total car nut, general speed freak, not so big on the athletics, just the gym and some table tennis and swimming. I saw your Drifting post, maybe we could put together a little impromptu group to go down and check out Dirab and the racetrack. I think they have some autocross events here too, be interesting to participate at some point or just generally get to know some gear heads here..

Cheers.
Arsalan

Thanks for the welcome guys. ArsalanA, check out my post in the Leisure section but I was looking at going to check out the King of the Strip drag race event on March 13th. I'd be down for watching some drifting too. If I had a chance to get in the drivers seat I'd certainly welcome it but I don't expect to have access to anything other than my rental Tahoe while here :-(.

Hmm. Drifting a Tahoe....I always did like a challenge! lol. The King of the Strip thing sounds fun. Got any details on the event? A link, maybe? Maybe we could get a few people together and go check it out together or something..