Expat blog March gathering in HCM on 15th March Sunday 2015

ngattt wrote:

Hey guys,

[img align=C]http://www.graceplaceniu.com/new-students/everyone-is-welcome-mat.jpg[/url]

Richard: should you post a big photo like this in every gathering post :D? And we should to mix some wonderful photos from last gatherings with this text: EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

Yes....I need that.  Thanks ! Let make this a great party gathering for all.

Hi Everyone!

My wife and I would love to join, see you all next Sunday!!

Chris and Cindy

count me in, Richard :)!

Would love to join!

I want to join.

http://www.ridgewaybaptistchurch.net/welcome_shout.gif

Nice day everyone  :heart:!

May I joint?
Give me a phone number so I can contact before?
Thanksssss
My phone: 0938989816

Rangsit wrote:

May I joint?
Give me a phone number so I can contact before?
Thanksssss
My phone: 0938989816

Hi,,,Range it. ..please do not post your personal number in forum. Just come and we will get to know you. See you

Noted, sorry

Hi all, I am a newbie, see you next Sun

my wife and I will join. See you Sunday  Michael & Shannon

Hi all,
I am Long, let call me Pete. I just joined in this forum some days ago and found this event. I wanna attend the meeting but i do not know how to take ít. Are there any rules of your group?. Oh, one more, i am vietnamese but can use english to speak up with you guys, just sometimes awful :P . So, let me know soon. Tks a lot,
Ah, who is the organizer of this event?, just know if i can contact when coming

DHL Pete wrote:

Hi all,

Everyone is welcome.
Please check the first post!
See you there!

DHL Pete wrote:

Hi all,
I am Long, let call me Pete. I just joined in this forum some days ago and found this event. I wanna attend the meeting but i do not know how to take ít. Are there any rules of your group?. Oh, one more, i am vietnamese but can use english to speak up with you guys, just sometimes awful :P . So, let me know soon. Tks a lot,

Hi Pete,
Please follow the first thread and read all. ...I'm sure you have your answers. You won't miss us as we have the largest group people there and the management  of the cafe also knows us well. There are actually no rules but just behave and create a positive  atmosphere.  If we get many complains of a person then we may need to impose a ban ( which we do not want to do)..please understand .
Thank you for your cooperation.  Let all have a good time. See you soon.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for your info.
I got your points. See you then :)

Hello everyone I'm Hạnh, I'm Vietnamese girl, i want to join with everybody to practice english and i want to have knowledge about culture. Can i????

hoanghanh2607 wrote:

Hello everyone I'm Hạnh, I'm Vietnamese girl, i want to join with everybody to practice english and i want to have knowledge about culture. Can i????

Hi Hanh, ,  sure ...you are welcome too  Everyone joining for their own reason. Hope you can improve your English and make more friends too. We would love to have you. Everyone is welcome. See you

Thank you so much. See u and everybody on sunday.

Hi Richard
This activity is exactly what I am looking for. Great
Pls count me in.
I am local.

Cheers,
Tony

I am in...   :)

Hello Richard

Good to know your expat gathering.
Can you kindly forward the labor message to your gathering:
We, Oriental Saigon (orientalsaigon.com.vn) is recruiting Guest Relations who greets guests at Mandarine and Hoi An restaurant (District 1), flexible hours in lunch and dinners only. No need experience, English native speaking and Communication Skill required only. Job availbale right away.
An interested, pls send CV to [email protected] or contact 0945013355.

Thank you.
Thanh Thuan, Katherine (Ms.)

Hi Thanh Thuan, Katherine (Ms.),
Please submit your recruitment  in our job or classifieds.  This is just a network gathering.  Hope you understand.  Thank  you.

Got it, thank you.

:/ sounds like a lot of fun sucks that I'll miss this month hope to catch y'all next month drinks on me

I'm the local but would like to have more friends and partners of English teachers or guides. May I join you?

reds_196 wrote:

:/ sounds like a lot of fun sucks that I'll miss this month hope to catch y'all next month drinks on me

GREAT..
Are you sure drinks on you.?....our gathering usually  have over 30 attendees. ..haha.....
Catch you next month. See you

henrytwist wrote:

I'm the local but would like to have more friends and partners of English teachers or guides. May I join you?

Hi. ..I understand there are many teachers local and expats in every gathering.  Come and see who you can link to. This is a great way to know everyone. I am also asking some teachers to come and meet me as i am thinking to learn vietnamese too. See you

See ya then/there...

I hope to join y'all this weekend.
Can I bring my tigers?    ;)   lol

Dear Richard

I am a new member and I just read this post currently. Can I join the meeting?. Though I know It is too late to inform you.

Thank you very much for your time

Yeah my flight isn't until next month I wanna keep it a secret but I'm so excited to visit, just not excited about the 25 hour flight, cant wait to experience the expat meetings I heard so much about (kind,friendly n honest people) I'm counting down the days, again yes drinks on me

biz man wrote:

See ya then/there...

We hope to see you too

brubakertx wrote:

I hope to join y'all this weekend.
Can I bring my tigers?    ;)   lol

Tigers? They are endangered species. In Asia...they could end up on the dining table. The choice is yours my friend.  See you ^^

theule wrote:

Dear Richard

I am a new member and I just read this post currently. Can I join the meeting?. Though I know It is too late to inform you.

Thank you very much for your time

HI,
Too late?,,,,,,hmm. ....is it over?....ah no ...it's this coming sunday.....so it's not too late. ^^
There is no registration dateline as everyone should have a chance to attend.
Hope to see you there.

reds_196 wrote:

Yeah my flight isn't until next month I wanna keep it a secret but I'm so excited to visit, just not excited about the 25 hour flight, cant wait to experience the expat meetings I heard so much about (kind,friendly n honest people) I'm counting down the days, again yes drinks on me

What secret? Now everyone here knows you gonna buy us all drinks too!  ^^
Will keep an eye on you next month ( after you survived your 25 hr flight)
Of course we are kind ,friendly and honest people. We are better after your drinks.
See you next month my friend.

reds_196 wrote:

Just heard about your flight last night... Hope to see you here soon. Feel very excited hehehe.

We will have party then ;)

Of course I'm excited myself, the days couldn't go by faster I could use the warm weather of Vietnam n warm friends oo hey nga soon we party ..... Until the break of dawn lol

thank you very much ^^! You are a kindly person

looking forward to joining for the first time

Approximately when is the next month meeting? Is it on the 15th every month or just have to wait for next announcement.